pros and cons of granite stone flooring
But like other interior decoration elements, it also has some advantages and disadvantages.
Let\'s talk about the pros and cons of granite stone flooring so you can have a detailed understanding of it.
● Highly durable, one of the most difficult materials to find on the floor, which is why it is durable and durable at the same time.
This means that you can use this tile in the interior and exterior decoration.
● The best thing about the beautiful patterned granite stone flooring is that you can choose from many patterns and textures.
The commercial grade granite stone flooring is cut in the most accurate way, which is why it looks great to install.
● Suitable for external use this is a tile and can also be used for external decoration as it is not easily damaged.
● If you don\'t want to put a lot of effort into cleaning and maintenance then you need to go and buy granite tiles and it\'s easy to clean and maintain.
It\'s absolutely easy to clean and maintain, and you can do that occasionally.
● Granite is a very delicate material, which is also the reason why granite floors have rich real estate value, and your home has become much more expensive than before.
● High quality tiles can be expensive and if you talk about high quality granite tiles then you will understand it is much higher
More expensive than marble.
That is why it may not be affordable for all.
● Due to the very heavy granite floors, the installation can be difficult, so it may be a difficult task to install these tiles.
It can only be done by the best professionals in the most accurate way.
All in all, what we want to say is that there are a lot of benefits to granite floor tiles and some shortcomings, but it is worth a try.